Sunday, July 28, 2013

Time's Up!

Like any piece, you've got to know when to stick a fork in it.. Now is that time.

A3 - Wood / Acrylics / Pencils

Running out of steam usually leads me to rush, economize and make mistakes. It was excellent motivation to focus on one of the greatest men of our time, and again when my skills up to par, I'll be back for another bite of the apple.

Little known facts about Brian Blessed
  • He is one of the few men to box with the Dalai Lama.
  • Would've been the oldest man to climb Everest but returned just a short distance from the summit to save a hiker.
  • Blessed provides sanctuary for more than a thousand birds and animals at his home.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you've seen him on Flash Gordon.
    If not, you should! He is at his boisterous best as leader of the valkyries.
    Brian is often mentioned on (comedy & games podcast) Podtoid, but I admit I knew none of the pointers above. Interesting stuff!

    ReplyDelete